The best skincare or facial treatment in India is not out of reach for anyone now. We at The Plush Co. have launched India’s first-ever smart skin device that resolves all skin issues and is apt for all skin types in the comfort of your home.
Say NO to derma clinic and hefty parlour sessions that you need to take till eternity! Skincare is now much more than just natural or organic skincare products.
Move On from Skincare Products
We are so mindful of our skincare routines, product ingredients, and ingredients that address specific skin problems or take up treatments at clinics by professional, or specialists at salons. Are they worth it? Yes, to some extent! India to date has not witnessed a smart skin tool that cuts down the surging refilling rate of skincare products. Rime has come welcome home advanced ultrasonic skin shovel – a three-in-one wireless skin tool that does cleansing, moisturising and skin tightening.
Comparison On Skin Treatments & Products
Let us have a look at the effect of both Product-based as well as Service-based skincare treatments and when to choose them.
First, let’s shed some light on Product-based skincare treatment. Skincare products are a good choice for minor skin problems or skin issues that cause minimal discomfort. This is because products work gradually to correct the problem and show results after some time. Skin issues like temporary breakouts, skin dryness, and facial dehydration can be treated with skin care products available in the market – AHA, BHA, and other substances that help resolve skin issues with specific types.
The ISSUE lies in the problems that are permanent or have gone rigid with time. Say, concerns related to ageing skin need more advanced facial treatments. This includes blemishes, sagging skin, blackheads, whiteheads, loosened skin, flaky skin, skin redness, and much more.
Let’s dig into the non-invasive advanced facial skin treatments that focus on a broader variety of skin issues – Exfoliation and Skin Lifting (Anti-Aging):
- Ultrasonic Treatment – Ultrasonic treatment is considered one of the most effective methods to achieve skin lifting results. This acoustic technology is widely used for imaging during pregnancy and its application is even more popular in facial treatments. Sadly, Indian customers are deprived of this advanced level of skincare. What if we tell you that ultrasonic energy produced by skin shovels reach skin tissues at a greater depth? The treatment often delivers lasting results – tightened skin, glowing skin, and blackhead & whitehead free skin. The Ultrasonic facial treatment works both in extraction and infusion of skincare products. Specialised ultrasonic tool – Skin Shovel – is used to do facials at derma clinics and professional salons across the globe.
Device for At-Home Ultrasonic Treatment: ULTRASONIC SKIN SHOVEL by The Plush Co.
Ultrasonic Facial Treatment
The Plush Co. Skin Shovel Technology
ULTRASONIC SKIN SHOVEL by The Plush Co. is a one-of-its-kind tool that offers advanced-level facial treatment using Acoustic Sonic Technology. This smart skin tool or device is wireless and produces 24000 HZs of strong vibrations per second to reach deeper skin layers and treat the targeted area. The smart skin device works by exfoliating dead skin cells, deep cleaning pores for a flawless look, boosts natural collagen production, and increases skin elasticity.
The Plush Co. (India) Ultrasonic Skin Shovel has 3 Modes – CLEANSING, MOISTURISING, and LIFTING. It is easy-to-use, one-button control characteristics that make it apt to perform Ultrasonic Facial Skin Treatment in the comfort of your home.
Read More on Ultrasonic Facial Skin Treatment.
- Hydra Facial – A facial skin treatment used to cleanse the face, extract impurities, and hydrate skin. This facial treatment is done by a special device that clears dead skin cells, loosens pores, and is then exfoliated with a chemical solution of glycolic acid, salicylic acid, and botanical extracts. The procedure leaves a mild tingling sensation with moderate chemical substances to treat skin issues.
Device for At-Home HydraFacial: ULTRASONIC SKIN SHOVEL by The Plush Co.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing: For those looking at non-invasive wrinkle reduction, light therapy is one of the popular methods. This skin treatment procedure has gained popularity over the past decade. Infrared light is used over the face to stimulate collagen production and make the skin gain firmness. The procedure works by delivering heat to layers beneath the skin surface, via Infrared light.
Device for At-Home Laser Skin Resurfacing: NONE
- Microdermabrasion: This facial skin treating procedure is equally popular to the exfoliate face. This high-power scrubbing treatment uses specialised skin tools to renew facial skin tone and texture. Microdermabrasion improves the overall quality of skin by reducing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, enlarged pores and acne scars.
Device for At-Home Microdermabrasion: NONE
- RF Treatment: Radiofrequency (RF) treatment is another method of tightening facial skin through radio frequency waves. It works similar to Ultrasonic Therapy. The RF procedure uses thermal energy to stimulate collagen production, elastin, and hyaluronic acid production to reduce the appearance of fine lines and loose skin. It is generally recommended for younger individuals who are looking to combat early signs of ageing.
Device for At-Home RF Treatment: NONE