Your skin might have baby craters in the name of pores, it might be oilier than fried chicken or it might be bumpy like the rainy roads. But if you crave having scrumptious, glowing, healthy looking skin at home – then you need the ULTRASONIC SKIN SCRUBBER by the Plush Co. PERIOD.
Skin scrubber aka skin spatula or ultrasonic skin scrubber is the new buzz around the block for being the GOAT deep cleansing facialist. And allow us to tell you – the rumours are true.
An Ultrasonic Skin Scrubber features the extraordinary Acoustic Sonic technology which makes its food-grade stainless steel head vibrate at 24000Hz per second. Let’s break it down for you – these vibration help loosen up your pores and make it easy to push out any sebum or dirt trapped in them. But this device is an engineering marvel with its three extraordinary modes that do so much more than just cleansing. Read ahead to find out how to make most of your skin scrubber.
DEEP CLEANSE WITH STRONG SOUND WAVES
The anatomy and the technology of the spatula is such that it gently exfoliates the pores without the risk of scarring. It deep cleanses your pores and makes sure your skin is smooth and hygienic.
How to Cleanse:
- Wet your face with warm water or steam it for 5 minutes to open your pores.
- Long press the power key to turn the device on and press on the c button with a plus to activate the positive ion mode.
- Now with the buttons facing outwards/ away from the surface of the skin gently move the device along the area that needs to be cleaned. The key is to use a relatively light hand and move slowly.
- Wipe off the head of the device intermittently to get rid of the gunk.
- Use the device for 10 minutes and then rinse your face with clean water.
Use this method once or twice a week at maximum, as too much exfoliation may irritate your skin and make it flaky and dry.
PRO TIP – You can also use this tool to remove your chemical peels, mask and cleansers in the shower using the same instructions as the exfoliation process. However this method is not advisable for extremely sensitive skin.
INFUSE INGREDIENTS WITH ULTRASONIC WAVES
This techniques works on the principles of iontophoresis, with introduces ionic medicinal compounds into the body through the skin by applying local electric current. It opens nano-channels into the skin and also breaks down the bigger molecules of the product and helps it penetrate better into the skin.
How to Moisturize:
- Clean your face and apply a decent layer of your serum or moisturiser.
- Turn on your device and press the button with minus signage.
- Hold the device such that the buttons are facing down towards your skin. And gently push against the surface of your skin in an upwards motion along the direction of the pores. Continue the process for 5 mins.
- Feel free to implement this method 2-3 times a week.
ULTRASONIC FACIAL FOR FACE TIGHTENING
The micro current of the scrubber chisels your skin to the heavens – your ultimate weapon for zendaya’s jawline. Its EMS massage technique stimulates collagen build up and lymphatic drainage which sculpts the skin, makes it glow and improves muscle tone permanently.
How to Sculpt:
- Make sure to clean your device and apply a thin layer of a face oil or moisturiser.
- Turn on the device and press the minus button.
- Hold the device against your face with the buttons facing down. Gently push against the surface of the skin in upwards motion. Do not stay on a spot for too long to prevent temporary denting.
- Continue the process for 5 mins and relax.
You can use this 2-3 times a week.
TIPS TO USE ULTRASONIC SKIN SCRUBBER:
- Always listen to your skin – it your skin turns red or gets irritated its best to give your skin a break.
- The product lasts you a month after 45 minutes of charging, do not use the product while charging.
- Make sure to always clean your device with micellar water to remove any impurities and make sure its clean.
- Do not use it multiple times in a day.
- Do not rinse the device with water, always clean with a damp cloth.
- Make sure to read the manual thoroughly before use.
I am Tanisha Gupta, a fashion student and a major skincare-o-holic. Let’s sit back, relax and discuss some skincare over a glass of detox smoothie!